The candidate must be energetic, self-driven and problem solving oriented to be a new member of our Electrics and Automation Design expert team. Your main task will be to design and develop automation solutions for fuel supply systems in co-operation with our clients rine’s R&D. We use the Siemens TIA platform for system automation development. You will also participate in testing and commissioning of new fuel supply system types on board ships.
- earlier experience of using Siemens TIA portal or S7-1200 tools
- Fluent and well conversant in English languages, written and spoken.
- flexibility and readiness to travel even at a very short notice (estimated 3-5 business trips a year)
- ability to take initiative and an active and responsible approach to your work
- Documentation skills
- earlier experience from marine/power plant machinery systems
- knowledge of electric design and other design systems
- suitable education for the task
- Familiar with relevant marine classification rules and also EU directives